Corporate Social Responsibility
At Tri-Wall, everything we do is dedicated to protecting our precious environment and reducing the impact that our activities have on it. In short, we strive at all times to lead the way in green best practice and make a positive impact on the communities in which we work.
Throughout our business, we operate a series of strict policies to ensure that all of our processes, from manufacture to transportation, reduce our carbon footprint. Clearly, this can make a big difference consideriing the size of our company. Some of our CSR activities are as follows:
- Starting from 2007, Tri-Wall Group organizes a ‘Tree Planting Donation’ to Mongolia every year. Mr. Yukihiro Masuda, President of WiLLiFE which is one of Tri-Wall’s fabricators in Japan, visited Mongolia for the tree planting tour many times.To date, Tri-Wall has planted more than 500,000 trees in Mongolia and its boundary area with China.
- Starting from 2015, Tri-Wall Thailand conducted an event called ‘Happiness to Do Good’ to support and donate for the primary schools in need every year.
- Starting from 2015, Tri-Wall China has been sponsoring a Packaging Competition held at Tianjin University of Commerce in China.
- In May 2019, before the arrival of rain season, Tri-Wall Thailand employees planted trees and repaired the dam to reduce soil erosion and sustain the rainwater in the forest of Nakorn-Nayok province, 100 km from Bangkok.
- In May 2019, PT. Tri-Wall Indonesia invited 20 orphans from neighboring community to celebrate the fast-breaking ceremony during the Ramadhan month. Various activites and donation were offered to the orphans.
Our CSR Policies encompass Environmental Policy, Ethics Policy, Labour and Human Rights Policy, and Sustainable Procurement Policy. Click the following links to read full policy:
Tri-Wall Limited CSR – Environmental Policy v150119
Tri-Wall Limited CSR – Ethics Policy v150119
Tri-Wall Limited CSR – Labour and Human Rights Policy v150119
Tri-Wall Limited CSR – Sustainable Procurement Policy v150119