Corporate Social Responsibility
At Tri-Wall, everything we do is dedicated to protecting our precious environment and reducing the impact that our activities have on it. In short, we strive at all times to lead the way in green best practice and make a positive impact on the communities in which we work.
In 2022, the Tri-Wall Group has been awarded a Silver Medal from EcoVadis in recognition of its Corporate Social Responsibility practices. The Silver Medal award confirms the growing sustainability initiatives of Tri-Wall. Tri-Wall’s overall score (62) is above the industry average and is among the top 17 percent of all companies evaluated in the manufacture of corrugated paper and paperboard and of containers of paper and paperboard industry.
Throughout our business, we operate a series of strict policies to ensure that all of our processes, from manufacture to transportation, reduce our carbon footprint. Clearly, this can make a big difference considering the size of our company. Some of our CSR activities in recent years are as follows:
Ongoing CSR Efforts:
- WiLLiFE, a member of the Tri-Wall Group, has planted 585,400 trees in Mongolia through the ‘Forest of Life’ tree-planting project since 2007.
- Tri-Wall Limited, the headquarters of the Tri-Wall Group, has been offering scholarship to Sakura Girls Secondary School in Tanzania since 2016.
- Tri-Wall Thailand has been donating to primary schools in need through the ‘Happiness to Do Good’ initiative since 2015.
- Tri-Wall China Group has been sponsoring the packaging competition by Tianjin University of Commerce since 2015.
Past CSR Efforts:
- 2022: Tri-Wall Limited sponsored the GEM Talk (Girls’ Energy Manifest) in Japan.
- 2022: Tri-Wall Limited supported the Kiev Ballet Gala in Tokyo.
- 2022: Tri-Wall Polska provided war-stricken students in Ukraine with assistance.
- 2022: Tri-Wall North East (UK) donated packaging for the transport of emergency aid to Ukraine.
- 2022: Tri-Wall UK supported the Monmouth Bee Festival.
- 2021: Tri-Wall UK raises funds for Macmillan Cancer Support.
- 2021: Tri-Wall Malaysia donated oxygen cylinders to local hospitals in the fight against COVID-19.
- 2021: Tri-Wall Indonesia donated medical equipment to local hospitals in the fight against COVID-19.
- 2021: Tri-Wall Indonesia donated to the earthquake victims in Mamuju, Indonesia.
- 2020: Tri-Wall Thailand donated corrugated beds to local hospitals in the fight against COVID-19.
- 2020: Tri-Wall Vietnam donates to regions struck by the historic floods and storms.
- 2020: Tri-Wall Singapore worked with local designers to provide local families in need with corrugated study desks.
- 2020: Tri-Wall Indonesia donates to local communities impacted by COVID-19.
- 2019: Tri-Wall Thailand donated to local HIV patients and orphans.
- 2019: Tri-Wall Limited donated to an anti-drug event in Turkey.
- 2019: Tri-Wall Thailand donated to Mahidol University for children with impairment.
- 2019: Tri-Wall Thailand planted trees and repaired the dam in the forest of Nakorn-Nayok province, Thailand.
- 2019: Tri-Wall Indonesia celebrated the fast-breaking with orphans from the local community.
- 2019: Tri-Wall Malaysia cleaned the beaches of Telok Batik, Malaysia.
- 2018: Tri-Wall Limited sponsored the 13th Youth Forum Japan.
- 2018: Tri-Wall Thailand donated cardboard chairs to the disabled children at Trat Special Education Center and St Joseph School.
- 2017: Tri-Wall Thailand’s CSR Day at Ban Lum Phueng School in Kanchanaburi, Thailand.
- 2017: Tri-Wall Indonesia donated to the Desa Cibungur community for the Idul Adha celebration in Indonesia.
Our CSR Policies encompass Environmental Policy, Ethics Policy, Labour and Human Rights Policy, and Sustainable Procurement Policy. Click the following links to read the full policy:
For CSR enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.